Celebrate the birth of your second child with an official greeting signed by the President of the United States. To request a new baby greeting card from the White House, just follow these guidelines from the White House Greetings Office:
The White House
Attn: Greetings Office
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue
Washington, D.C. 20502
REQUIRED INFORMATION. Please include the following in your request:
- Name and home address of honoree(s)
- Form of address (Mr., Ms., Mrs., Dr., Miss, etc.)
- Exact date of occasion (month, day, year)
- Your (the requestor’s) name and daytime phone number
- Baby’s Birth (Include baby’s date of birth and full names and address of baby and parents)
- U.S. CITIZENS ONLY. The White House will send greetings to United States citizens only, for special occasions as outlined below.
- Greetings are generally not sent after the event date, except for wedding congratulations and newborn acknowledgments.
- A limited number of special occasions other than birthdays and anniversaries exist for which the Greetings Office will send appropriate recognition to United States citizens.
- Baby must be born during the Barack H. Obama Administration; send request only after baby’s birth and only within 12 months of birth.
Due to popular demand, please expect several months for delivery. For more information visit usa.gov.